4 Sept 2026

The Night Before,

This is the last blog I need to write before the wedding to ensure that there is something prepped to be published whilst I'm on my honeymoon and I am honestly surprised and bemused I can even say that because getting to the stage where we booked a honeymoon seemed almost impossible at one stage for one reason or another, but there's going to be precious little time between us leaving the venue and returning home to when we need to leave home again so this needs to be done tonight...

...

Surprise, surprise, it did not get done... And I convinced myself that I would get it done on the night before the wedding, and surprising no one, that didn't happen either and now that we're post wedding, on the honeymoon and looking back no it all, I can't even remember what it was that I was thinking about writing or trying to write. I was the picture of organisation - not! - and then I realised that I still had a million things to do. Post wedding, I still feel like I have a lot to do, but it's less and I'm working on chilling out on the honeymoon, enjoying myself and time with my child and MY HUSBAND!, and trying not to stress about the fact that this was a rather long way to say nothing at all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment