5 Jun 2015

I'm Going to Count This as the Fourth,

So, I'm making dinner at midnight and trying to figure out what I will need for a weekend being even further south than the last four years have made me used to. 

Any sort of special occasion that requires dressing up, make-up and a damn good excuse to go for a little pampering in the hair salon is a great occasion to me, so I am looking forward to evening coming together and looking a little bit fabulous (I don't even care if that's arrogant :)) The on,y down side is going to be having to set off in the car at half past five in the morning, but thankfully I'm not the one driving (that hasn't happened in a few years!!) 

The only problem is that I want to do a million things at once right now because I feel like I have finally got my life back - even though I've started working full time. Ah lol, life will go on as it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment