3 Jun 2015

So, I messed up a little,

As I am sure many of you are aware, I made a commitment on this blog just a few weeks ago to write a blog a day for the whole of June and, as you can see, I haven't managed to that thus far. One of the problems is that I am finally getting to catch up with all the things I put on hold whilst university needed to be my focus. The other is I've become quite into the writing off another new novel: The Disposition of an Idle Mind. TDIM for short hand.

In many ways, I have been thinking about it for years. I have been thinking about it, dreaming about it, and in some ways living it since as long as I can remember loving writing. It would be a complete lie to say that it is the only thing that I love or the thing which I love the most in the world, but if any of the things I have ever written have been my little pet projects, this is. And it will be beautiful.

So will Yours, when I actually manage to get it edited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment