31 Dec 2015

I Am Really Not In Love With How,

This post will be my 149th, and I have no reason or excuse to write it as a part one and part two, so there's nothing I can do about it. If I had just done 1! more post in 2015 I would be able to go into 2016 on 150 and I don't mind that as a number.

Ah well, there is nothing that can be logically done about it now, so I guess I'm just going to have to attempt to let it go. I also need to let go of the fact that I don't have a New Years go to film. Halloween is easy because it's any scary film that you feel like - this year I watched one of the incarnations of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, though if you asked me which one it was I would have no idea. Bonfire Night, well, remember, remember the fifth of November, and V for Vendetta couldn't make that happen any better. Christmas Eve was made for The Nightmare Before Christmas and Valentine's day gets to choose between Nicholas Sparks movies and Valentine's Day the movie (though the last one is best when you're single because then it's just hilarious). 

This year has been weird insofar as it has been pretty crappy at points, and then at others, I have felt like I needed to be pinched. Graduation still feels like I dreamt it. I sometimes think it's a joke degree or the university will call me up and say I have to do another year or they will take it back. *Really* hoping that neither of those things is the case.

I would normally post my resolutions publically, but I'm not going to do that this year because every year I commit myself to wanting to publish something again, or getting through editing and it's not got me anywhere yet, so what I am willing to commit to is taking the next year as it comes.

Happy New Year guys - see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment