23 Dec 2015

Not Feeling Awesome,

I'm at that point in the year where I'm getting ready to travel back to my mother's house for a family Christmas and, quite frankly, I'm finding it difficult, because at the moment I'm feeling a little bit crappy. 

It's been at least a year since I broke my Kindle, and I've only just got around to replacing it, and it's just taken me hours to set it up, but I realised that I don't want to be carting loads of books and notebooks back up on the train - it makes it much more simple if I can take the Kindle and the iPad and have done with it there. And before anyone kindly points it out, I have the Kindle app on my iPad; it is not the same. 

Two weeks ago today, I graduated from university and was skipping around the room on a Prosecco buzz pretty much yelling 'fluffing finally' because this has been a long time coming. That day, I felt shiny. I was on the receiving end of a few peculiar glances of the Kensington public as I strutted around in a Ted Baker dress, stiletto heels, a man cap and a funny hat, but it was wonderful. Since then it has slightly had the sheen taken off it with my apparent inability to find myself new employment, but I'm doing what I can, and I'll get there. I have a few possibly exciting irons in the fire, so we'll see where they lead to. 

To round this off, it's been far too long since the last free promotion of my book, so it's on it again from Christmas Eve until the 28th. Please note that this is based on a KDP American time zone that I believe is EST but I'm not certain, so if you want to download it, I would advise doing so ASAP! 

Merry fluffing Christmas to those of you who celebrate and to all others, the happiest of Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment