4 Nov 2020

Something Happened and Now I'm Typing Really Slowly,

 No, it's not an injury and no, I don't think it's anything sinister, but I was hoping to be further ahead of NaNoWriMo par by now and I'm on 25k. I was hoping to beat my record of 6 days, set last year, but being 7k behind what I had planned on the first day didn't start me off too well and yesterday was less than great, so I feel as though something happened and now my typing speak has dropped. 

To be fair, I think it's more of a focus thing. The last couple of days I have been really out of it, or so it feels when it comes to trying to focus on anything and it just slips off into the ether. I was considering typing the rest of this from the bath before I realised I needed a bit of a brain break from writing for twenty minutes. 

Maybe I could actually do with taking a few days off of writing, but this is November, so that is not happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment