29 Nov 2012

Momentarily Hilarious

You know those things which you read on Facebook that just crack you up or you suddenly feel very strongly about and you either join the group or hit the like button, why do we do that? 

Let's face it, all we get from these things is crap clogging up the Newsfeed and annoying notifications because someone with normally less than half a brain decided to comment upon it. It's REALLY annoying. 

And now, I find myself trying to deal with the amount of crap in my inbox, and half of it is Facebook. So I've changed my settings. No more notification emails. I don't read them, I don't want them, bye bye. 

But these groups and "liked" pages are still EVERYWHERE!! 


THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP! 

I rant and I delete people, or groups or liked pages from Facebook, because it is so mind numbingly dull that it might just send me to sleep. 

Hey Facebook, fancy making it easier and just give me a list and let me hit the DEL key? I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment