17 Nov 2012

Just Dropping in to Say Hi

I'm such a procrastinator. I know I'm only writing this because I'm a little POed about how slowly writing my latest essay is going. 

I get narky and irritable, and I get distracted. Right now I just WANT to do the cleaning and that only happens when I'm desperately bored or really hung over. I love philosophy, but the ethics of advertising isn't really my favourite thing in the world to be frank. 

I know it can be considered a hot issue, but I would rather be writing my novel. Probably because my novel is such a slut and I get further with it more quickly. Yes, I just said that. 

So rather than just get on with it and get it done, I'm having a good old gripe about it and thinking of all the other wonderful things I could be doing with my day.

Sorry it's a short one, but I really better had get on. 

I will leave you with a link to the video I'm currently listening to though. 

Beautiful Music

Charlie x 

:@

No comments:

Post a Comment