19 Jan 2013

Moving On

Tomorrow, I'm moving out of Elephant and Castle and into a lovely place called Roehampton.  As such I have spent today sorting out all the different things I had to do before leaving here. I got all things done, except one. 

With everything in boxes, I have no idea where anything is, but for once my room actually looks tidy. It's ridiculous. I've had to pack all my clothes into those vacuum bags as well, which is a pain in the butt, because it means that I will have to iron my ENTIRE WARDROBE when I get to my new place. Triple yays with syrup on the top. 

 Ah well, I just want to get into bed right now and sleep through the entire thing, but I doubt that my mother would let that happen, although I can understand that one. 

*

About to load Yours, onto the Kindle so that I can try and get some notes done on it. Should be fun. 

Let's go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment