9 Sept 2013

Just a General Blog,

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of chest infections. On this ride you will see a week of coughing, spluttering, and difficulty breathing. For your discomfort there's added pain and congestion. < At least an introduction like that would give you far warning, but I've done this before, so I already know what's involved. 

Oh yes, it's that time again where I have a week of vegetating on the sofa/my bed, the emergency appointment at the doctors' surgery where I'm told that it's "not that bad" and it's almost seen as them doing me a favour handing me a prescription for antibiotics, when I have to pay £7.85 for the privilege of being well, not being able to drink for a week and being reminded every time that if I'm using oral contraceptives that I need to be careful during that week, as antibiotics can affect the pill. I would really love to know why the bloody hell that can happen, but I don't care enough about the answer to ask. I love how it's seen as "not that bad" when my breathing is noticeably laboured at the moment and I have a pain right under my sternum, but I guess that in the grand scheme of illnesses, things could be worse. 

Anyway, I slightly feel like these blogs are somewhat like that game you see American kids play in movies and TV programmes when they're in school - show and tell!! 

I'm finally no longer the only resident of my house, because one of my lovely house mates returned a couple of days ago prompting a miniature movie marathon yesterday - it was two films: The Blair Witch Project and Chocolat. (I'm not reviewing either of them currently, by the way)

I love Chocolat because Johnny Depp seems like a normal human being in it, and I like The Blair Witch Project because nothing actually pops out at the screen to scare you - it's all in your head. I prefer eerie to gory when all comes to all. 

As for everything else, well Yours, is still on hold (the coma is a part of the title by the way) whilst I get another edit done and also ask someone else to look over it, I'm possibly working on the sequel to Fairies - maybe, you'll have to wait to find out - and I'm looking forward to NaNoWriMo2013. After finishing Yours, in 20 days last year it would be really nice to see what this year can bring around - and I'd also like to see if I can finally have another 10K Day. It'll have been a Long Time Waiting

Best get back to work, but listen to the song. It's pretty beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment