12 Sept 2013

5053~

I could have given myself more time to write today, but I didn't need to as far as goals were concerned, and I did have a lot of other fun things to do. In our usual style, my house mate and I managed to continue our breakfast conversation until lunch, even with the arrival of the new paint - because adding bubble wrap just made it more fun! 

It's been a busy day and I'm finally starting to feel better from my chest infection, which can only be a good thing, surely. 

After a wonderful day of painting and cleaning, you can imagine it was tempting to vegetate on the sofa with Stevie and Grand Designs, but instead I went out on a date :) to see Kick Ass 2 - before you judge, I chose the movie and I loved it. 

 After that, we went to Zizzi for dinner. Seriously, it was a lovely evening. 

And I even had time to get to 53 words above my goal the for the day. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment