13 Dec 2013

Not a Happy Charlie,

Maybe this is just me, but I think that as we're getting closer to Christmas , customer service becomes even more important. Let's face it, if what you're buying if for a child who believes in Santa Claus, you're going to have to be very creative in your reasoning for why the present at the top of their list is the one that Santa accidentally left in the sleigh, but is going to drop off next week. Kids are smart; that won't wash.

Yesterday, I spent some extra money on next day delivery, because that made it one business day for shipping, which to me meant that it would arrive today, or Saturday at the latest, but I got an email today telling me that it is expected to be delivered on Monday. I might as well not have bothered paying the extra. I was considering recommending the company to a friend, but that has definitely gone out of the window now. 

I'm sure that seems a little excessive, because real Christmas isn't for another week and a half, but before we all travel home to our families, my housemates and I are having a pre-Christmas meal with the boyfriends, Secret Santa presents and a reasonable amount of alcohol, and it's this Sunday, hence the deadline and Monday being completely unacceptable. 

Not a happy Charlie, at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment