9 May 2014

I'm Free! -ish,

It's that time of year again when everyone is finishing their school year and getting all exited and there are those lovely...exams...and end of year courseworks...and ridiculously blue air where people haven't been able to keep their language under control. Yeah, I know what it's like, believe me.

Just a couple of hours before the deadline, I finally finished my last coursework piece of this year, and it felt amazing. The last couple of weeks have been dictated by this deadline, and though I still have exams to prepare for, somehow they aren't quite as scary, well, until the day before.

In just over two weeks time I will be free, my second year will be done and out of my hands, and I will be packing for my holiday to Greece. Oh yeah, I'm spending two weeks out there with sun, sea,...and dissertation reading? Maybe. I'll see how dead on my feet I am first. I want to actually kick myself into using all the time I have to write a pretty decent dissertation, but I also want to have time just to recharge a little, so we'll see. I also need to catch up on writing, but there will be no chance of me taking the laptop as it is proceeding with it's going...going...routine. Thankfully, I have a PC pretty much ready to go when this thing finally gives up, but I am impressed that it's managed the last five years.

Anyway, I'm off to play a couple a few rounds of 2048 before settling down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment