2 May 2014

Things I Should Have Done,

I'm not going to really post this blog everywhere, because I'm not sure how many people I really want to see it, but I just need to write it, for me.


Recently, my computer essentially decided it was going to Hulk Smash itself in order to leave it as even more of a craptop than it already was, the result of which was I lost some data that can't now be recovered, and no, I don't have a backup, and yes, I should know better.


As if all that wasn't bad enough, I get constant reminders that I ought to be in third year right now, believe me, I know, but it's been enough of a struggle to get through this year, so please, could everyone just back off?


The 23rd of May is going to be an achievement for me, because I'll have finally finished the second year of uni. It will be behind me, and I can look ahead to next year: graduated, applying for jobs and graduate schemes, and dissertation deadlines and all that stuff, but for now, I'm dealing with EOY essays and exams, so just let me be. Honestly, I can't deal with any more of this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment