19 Aug 2014

Lemon Drizzle Cake,

I've been living in the house on my own for a good couple of months now, but every sound that I haven't made still leaves me practically shitting myself when I'm being totally honest. It's one of the reasons that I love weekends so much, because I'm not quite so jumpy with Ben here. He also made me lemon drizzle cake. It was divine... 

Anyway, I feel like my days are so insanely full with work, the house, convincing myself to go to the gym (yeah, that happens) and just life in general really, it doesn't matter how well I plan things, time just skips merrily out of the window, and if I don't get to sleep before too long, dragging my ass out of bed in the morning will be something of a chore. I'm a simple being - cheese sandwiches and eight hours of sleep is all I need. Oh, and a BIG cup of tea. That's just life though, isn't it? I'm really wishing that the crap top could just get it's shit together and work, just for my bus journeys, because nothing irritates me more than wasting time on bus.

I'm probably going to be falling on and off the writing radar for at least the next couple of weeks, purely because of the amount of time my job takes up, but editing another novel is still on my mind, daily, and I will hopefully get around to it in the near future. Hopefully. Maybe. Someday.

As previously mentioned, I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment