12 Sept 2017

Oh, Darling,

Part of my brain keeps crying and saying, it's not even October yet - how are we thinking about NaNo already? (Because for this sentence, myself and my brain are becoming separate entities. Go with it.) 

I loved being a Municipal Liaison last year and it's something I am really looking forward to doing again, though part of me thinks that the last few months have really run away with themselves, because it really isn't so long away now, is it? 

Last year was my first year being an ML and I had just started a new job. It was an intense period of time, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Clearly this year I need to step up what I am doing to drive myself completely crazy, so I will be starting a new job in October, I've moved into a one bedroom flat on my own and I will be being an ML all over again. All whilst trying to work on a novel which seems to get more and more out of hand with every turn of the metaphorical page. 

Jees. 


I'm also well aware of my ability to fall off the face of the Earth (well, screen) for extended periods of time, but hopefully the above is a decent enough reason. If not, well... 


No comments:

Post a Comment