5 Sept 2012

Blah

In one way, I feel too tired to even post this, but in another, I know I would only be upset if I didn't. Keeping a diary at the moment is near on I'm impossible as there just aren't the hours in the day, but today was amazing, even though it was very long and tiring.

I had to wake up early for my shift, and thankfully managed to today, and then I knew this was the last evening I had to take my pictures of the stadium and everything at night, so I trotted back over to Stratford and took my snaps, then got distracted from coming home by the hilarious Angus. It shouldn't have made my day that he shouted goodnight to me over the loudhailer, but it did.

And then, of course, on the way home there were the other game makers. Some were dancing happily and just generally giving off a cheery vibe for all those of us going home, and there was the group of younger ones - about my age - who were just chatting with everyone. After chatting a little, I walked away towards the train station and one of them ran to follow me to ask for my number, because his tall friend I had been talking to wanted it, but i simply apologised and said I have a boyfriend. He was fine about it, but still checked if I was working tomorrow.

This is strange, because this comes after all my rantings today about how just wearing make up and a skirt winds me up, because suddenly men who are old enough to be my father start eyeing me up, whistling or generally doing something to display their inappropriate interest. It makes me bloody sick! I don't pretend for a minute I do this for them, I do this for me. When I decide to wear make up, it's for ME, MY benefit and MY pleasure and that only. Naff off.

Charlie x

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment