9 Sept 2012

Goodbye, Tigger

So,as you may or may not know, I've been working for the Olympics and the Paralympics.

There is sooooo much I want to say about this, but I'm going to keep it brief because I really miss my bed.

Since starting this job, I've had an average of three hours of sleep per night, the most sleep I've had was roughly five hours and the least was about an hour and a half. To top it of, I am so ridiculously I'll now that it is not even possible to express how bad I feel.

And yet, if asked, I'd probably do the majority of it again. Yes, there are certain things I regret - my social life is in the toilet next to my health and I've made a few choices that I regret - but despite all of that, the majority of it has been magical.

When people speak about the Games, I glow with a ridiculous pride because I was a part of it. When people mention Team GB, I just want to wave something, cheer and get unexplainable excited. When it's all over, I am not going to know what to do with myself and that starts pretty much now. I'm also sure that London will recover from it's temporary cure from the grumps and everyone will be back inside their own little bubbles. It's pretty sad.

So, yeah, 2012, Farewell. I will miss you terribly.

Charlie x

P.s. Tigger is because of my orange and black uniform that I no longer have to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment