3 Sept 2012

Vegetarian or Just Not Eating Meat

For the last six ish years, I've been some level of vegetarian. I started out as a peschetarian - yeah, I've never been able to spell it - and then cut out the fish as well to become a "proper" vegetarian. I'm starting to wonder why I bother trying though.

The fact is that basically everything contains some kind of animal product, or at least it feels that way. A lot of my favourite sweets contain gelatine, alcohol can often contain something which is from dead animals and there's a lot more too. You're not even allowed Parmesan cheese or proper pesto!

So my conclusion is this; I don't have the will power to give up everything I "should" give up to say I am a vegetarian, so as of now, I simply don't eat meat, because I find it disgusting and quorn tastes better to me.

Haribo here I come!

Charlie x

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment