20 Sept 2012

Very Kefallonian

So for those who haven't been exposed to the random Tweetings of my Instagram photos, I've been in Fiskardo, Kefallonia which for those of you who are really geographically special, it's a Greek island in the middle of the Ionian Sea.

I love Greece because of the language, the people and also, most definitely the sun and the food. And the alcohol doesn't go down too badly either. Especially the free alcohol; that's even better!

If you think I am joking, you clearly need to get your butt on the first place here, because I most certainly an not.

The fact that I have a burn/ tab that tells the line of my halter neck bikini is a tad irritating, but at least I have a tan I guess. It's been a hellova week, in the same town as Craig Revell Horwood, where Bon Jovi and Charles and Cam were only a couple weeks ago. Okay, the weather occasionally has left a little to be desired, but the scenery hasn't and the view of Ithaca from my bedroom has definitely not gone under appreciated.

One more day and one more night here, featuring live music and Greek dancing BOOM, but then it's back to old Nodnol to be ready for the first years' moving in on Sunday. Yay.

Please wait while I reign in the excitement caused by the conversion of two such events...

Charlie x

:|

No comments:

Post a Comment