10 Nov 2013

...

I'm having one of those days.

Today started off with me feeling tired and groggy and being a bit of a cow, and I know that. It's going to end with me being tired, grumpy and a complete cow.

I didn't want to get up this morning, but Ben and I had planned to go out to the country and do some walking, and I did actually want to go. My muscles felt useless before we started, and now they are useless because they're done in, but in a good way. Four and a half hours of cliff walking, raiding through mud and being out of phone reception was a little bit of bliss.

I came home to find out that a lady who has been in my life for a lot of years is rather ill; as in, got to the point of discussing funerals kind of ill, and it's irritated the crap out of me.

I'm not irritated my mum told me, because I've been wanting to know. This saga has been going on for the last couple of months, but all along everyone has just been asking for answers. Now there is an answer, but it's an answer that doesn't have a cure. And that's what's irritating.

And this is all after a conversation that wasting every Sunday of your life means - if you live for fifty years - you waste 7.12 years.

Today has been phenomenal and today has been shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment