1 Nov 2013

3015~

I'd say that's a healthy start, right?

So, yes, I was one of those people who stayed up until midnight+ and started writing just on the start line. I love to do it, because I find it really hard to wake up and see what time in the morning it is, know that precious hours of November have already slipped away and my word count is still at zero. 

I stayed up until four due to a multitude of reasons:

  1. Though my laptop is no longer on the brink of extinction  I have been rather wary about loading software onto it. The trial for Microsoft ran out yesterday, so I needed to get some new software and get it fast. Thanks to the new running speed of my laptop, OpenOffice was downloaded and fully installed in under ten minutes. 
  2. One of my friends wanted to chat, so we stayed on the phone for about an hour and a half while we discuss life, the universe and motorbikes.
  3. NaNoWriMo  Manchester have a pretty awesome set of people who stay up and chatter until it no longer looks like too ridiculous a time in the morning to be awake. While this is a good thing, it is a little worrying. 
  4. I wanted a good start, and I'd say 3015 is just that. Since I don't have much else to do today, I think today could be it. It  has the potential to be one of those wonderful 10k days. Check back tomorrow to see if I make it.
Unfortunately these don't count towards my word count, so that's enough from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment