7 Feb 2016

I Need a Doctor,

And again with the lyrics. *eye rolls*

I wasn't sure I was going to write anything on here today since I did yesterday, but I quite like my commitment to Sundays, so anything else is a bonus.

I've been attempting to get through sizable chunks of editing, but it is seriously mind boggling how much there is to do. I had thought that I had finished formatting the whole of the file; however when I was making my way through it, yesterday that appeared not to be the case. Annoying is not even the word. 

To get through editing, I do things slowly and a piece at a time, therefore I do like being able to put things to bed once I have done it. Just like small children, I don't like it when they get out again. I appreciate that a lot of this is doing something and rejigging, but redoing the same thing twice or more gets quite frustrating.

Watching shows like Doctor Who and Family Guy while I'm editing means I have less of a capacity to get bored by it, which means I can concentrate on it better - I know, weird - and also means that I can spend more time getting through it. Typically until my hips start aching, and my butt is sore.

The plan at the moment is just to get the file back to a point where it's worth putting it onto my Kindle to be able to go over everything about the continuity and the storyline, but there's a lot to do before getting there in all honesty. 

Before arriving there, I need to make sure I'm happy with the formatting - or that I think I am happy with it so that I can check that, too. Grammarly will check my grammar, punctuation and a few other bits and pieces, which is good because it's not my favorite thing to do in all honesty. Alas, I will not be able to finish all of that today. Even still, I should get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment