21 Feb 2016

Life In Split Screen,

This week has been a funny old week. For starters, I've barely known what day it is most of the time, but that's not too inconvenient. It did mean I was quite surprised and happy when it was Friday. 

I had an interview on Tuesday, which probably didn't help matters, but it was a confidence boost by the fact that it went well. I've spent the whole week feeling like I have been running around chasing everything and trying to get a million things done at once. Fortunately, that is what suits me quite well. There have previously been times when I have been reading through chapters of different things while knitting up sleeves or backs and fronts of little jumpers. It seems that I switch between having practically no energy to having too much energy so many times a day that I'm not sure what to do with myself. 

There was a point when I used to take my knitting to the cinema with me because I couldn't cope with sitting still for long enough to watch the film. 

Thankfully I didn't feel the need to do that when I finally went to watch Deadpool today, but I still can't sit in a cinema with my shoes on - it feels weird. 

It's one of the reasons I needed to have a decent computer - I run pretty much everything on split screen and need something that's going to be able to keep up with me.

So it's multi-tasking away until this book is ready for publishing. It's not great because I've got to the point where I'm wound up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment