1 Apr 2017

Packing the Tent Pegs,

I'm currently sat in my bed with aggressively ginger hair, wearing a sun dress and a fez. I'm trying to figure out if it's worrying, or if this is exactly where I thought my life should be right now.
It's the first day of camp and I'm still trying to decide exactly what I'm going to do, other than procrastinate, of course.
Part of me would really like to finish the novel that I started in November but I'm not certain that I will manage to get that done.
The other options are obviously writing something new, focusing on the blog or finishing something else and starting to edit it. Any of them would be a good thing, but I'm still not sure which would be the best thing at the moment.
A couple of weeks ago I turned 24 and it has made me make a few changes that I'm hoping are helping. I'm trying to exercise more, eat less rubbish and get my life going in the right direction. It's very slow, very difficult and very strange, but I also know that I am committed to it, so that is good.
Anyway, I had best get on with whatever it is I'm doing. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment