18 Jan 2024

I Stopped Posting, But Didn't Stop Writing,

I've managed to stick to the whole thing of writing every day, but I haven't been posting because life got busy and I couldn't write in a coherent way I was happy to post and I always didn't want to restrict myself from writing about the things that I wanted to write about which I couldn't post about because they're not just about me and my life. 

So I've spent the last nearly a week off of work - on planned leave - and as much as I had a list as long as my arm of things I wanted to do, I haven't done a lot of it, and I honestly have to say that I'm kind of glad. As much as it means those things are still sat there waiting to be done, I've given myself time to rest, sleep and deal with how tired I have been feeling. 

It made me realise that I was struggling to get enough sleep and it is also making me really glad that I am going to be going to see the ADHD clinic soon, because the hope is that I can be prescribed some medication that will make things easier, but I also know that there are no magic pills that make life easy and that 'fix' every 'problem' I have. 

Anyway, as short and sweet as this was, I'm going to try and get back to posting every day without punishing myself if I can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment