25 Aug 2012

Reading and Writing

In three weeks, I'm going to be going to a wonderful little island called Kefalonia which is just off the mainland of Greece in the Ionian sea. It's beautiful.

The fact that I already have a packing list is pretty organised – but it's getting to be to a silly extent. Some of my stuff is already packed and ready to go, which is just mad, and the rest is not far from the case.

The fact that I already have a list of books to take is nothing new though. After reading Where Rainbows End in Skiathos, my holiday reading lists have tended to be a little disappointing. They're not particularly bad, but they don't take me to the same goofy euphoria that Rainbows did.

This holiday though, I am glad to say the iPad is coming with me, meaning I don't have to hand write everything, which is the main thing which puts me off holiday writing.

So expect there to be photos on here and Instagram - under the name CharliesWrite as well - of lots of things to do with how much I love Greece and all the beautiful reasons.

Charlie x

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment