12 Aug 2012

Celebrating to Ben Folds and Ever Since the Lake Caught Fire

In a little while, I'm going to go to the shop and get myself some chocolate, a new film and either a bottle of wine or a couple of beers, and the reason for that is I properly deserve it right now. 

My plan for today was to simply vegetate, since tomorrow will be back to the days of actually having stuff to do, but no, instead I spent my Sunday completing the edit of Fairies so that it can be made available on the Kindle. To say I'm proud is an understatement, but it doesn't stop there. 

After I was done editing, I put it through publishing too! It's really exciting stuff, because in just over eleven hours it will be available worldwide on the Kindle. :D 

With eBooks seeming to be taking over from books, slowly but surely, it's good to know that publishing into that format is not the most impossible thing in the world. 

Many of you may remember that the process of publishing the printed version of Fairies was something I found ridiculously tedious, thoroughly annoying and I was pretty much glad when it was over. Don't get me wrong, it was a labour of love, but I still wish it wasn't something which was so damn difficult!

Anyway, one novel edited and available. Now where did I leave that other finished manuscript...?

Party time!! 

Charlie x
 

:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment