25 Aug 2012

Merlot Motivation

When I write, I have this awful habit of flitting between novels without committing to one novel completely. It's ridiculous, but I can't help it. 

So, I decided to buy white wine - Merot, dry & fruity - and chocolate - Celebrations - as an incentive to be able to write the rest of my next novel. I was going to carry on writing the rest of the sequel to Insanity Breaks, but Butterflies - the sequel to Fairies - is FAR more fun. 

The red lipstick, black nail polish and houndstouth skirt are just ways of me getting into the character. Sky - she's pretty awesome. 

The only other thing I have done today is refer to my Vegetarian recipe book and order things off Waitrose to be able to cook and freeze some awesome lunches for while I'm working and some dinners for when I get in.

Speaking of work, I am very happy that my boss swapped a couple of my shifts rather than cancelling them. It was pretty awesome! :) 

Charlie x
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment