23 Aug 2012

Top Reason as to Why I Hate YouTube Sometimes

You know those days where a song just pops into your head...a good song, a great song, a song you don't happen to have on your iTunes and haven't listened to in a while and so you think, 'I know, I'll head on over to good old YouTube, because obviously what I'm looking for will just be sat waiting for me.

Why the chocolate fudge brownie is it that the only thing which comes up on my iPad search of YouTube covers or live versions?

Quite frankly, no, now is not a time I would like to see this artist as he is live, and I definitely don't want to hear a crap cover that you posted on YouTube because you believe you ought to be discovered! Fudge off!

Now, quite frankly, I have nothing against YouTubers, one of my good friends is one, and she posts mighty fantastic covers of songs. The problem lies in that I want a simple, big standard studio version by the original artist. I require no fancy graphics, "artistic" collections of pictures or even typed slides of the lyrics. I simply want to listen to When the Skies Go Blue - the Tim McGraw version, why is that so impossible to find? Why is that not on the first page of my search?

Like I said, I love YouTubers. I really do, and I acknowledge that YouTube is a fantastic place to display young talent etc (as a point, JellyBaby3579, I'm just saying) but when I'm just looking for a single video - with very specific search criteria - I begin cursing this aspect of YouTube and start wanting to hit my head against the wall.

As you can tell, this is something of a pet peev.

Charlie x

:@

No comments:

Post a Comment