7 Aug 2012

HelloGoodbye

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure... 

Someone genuinely told me that joke this morning. I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed that he said it, or that I did actually laugh. I think I was more laughing at him than the actual joke though. I'm hoping so. 

Anyway, I feel like I'm very indecisive at the moment. Anyone who followed my other blog would remember that I wasn't sure as to whether or not to re-edit the novel I self-published before it gets released onto the Kindle edition. It took me a while to decide, but after a lot of deliberation, I decided it was the best thing to do on account of the fact that, currently, it doesn't really show what I can do as a writer when I take my time with things and actually think things through. The entire process, I freely admit, was completely rushed and all over the place. As much as I hate editing normally, pouring back over this actually isn't so tedious. 

The other thing which I'm currently undecided about is whether or not to continue posting on the other blog. On the one hand, it's in the place everyone is used to, on the other, it's almost impossible to format and I don't really use it that often because of that. It also hates connecting to my iPad and there have been a whole host of problems there! 

Even so, I guess this is hello to something new. Exciting! 

If there's anything that people want me to specially write about, the email address is charlieswrite@hotmail.co.uk

Charlie x 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment