4 Apr 2016

Four Hours,

It's quite cool that this blog happens to be on Day 4 of Camp, therefore, the 4th April. 

Last night I was in the most useless of all of my mood combinations: creative and tired. On the one hand, I crave the ability to express my creativity, on the other, sleep. Lots of sleep.

Normally I'm fine with either four hours of sleep or eight, but more often than not I sleep a lot more than that because I'm constantly groggy. Last night I couldn't sleep, so only got about four hours. 

Going to finish this quickly because my heart isn't really in it. Basically, today was productive, but I've been an emotional mess, so I'm going to stick to my extended sleeping pattern and accept things take me more days to do because I spend last hours awake. 

Catch you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment