12 Apr 2016

I Can't Think of a Title for This,

Today was always going to be a little rubbish, and I have been seriously considering not writing a blog today, but why end the streak here? If it's a conscious choice, that does not seem like a logical or valid choice at all.

Today was a dire day because I had the joys of updating all my American tax details. I made my bed when I decided to use an American based company to publish my novel, and what annoys me isn't having to pay 30% tax to a foreign government on the not very much I earn in royalties; it's that I pay tax, and I haven't even been there in the last five years. Also, the fact that I don't get to vote, which is also fuelled by my love of American politics.

Despite that, I did get a lot of things done today that I needed to get done, but there were other things on the list for 'if I have time...' that I would have liked to get done because they just seem to be getting pushed further and further down the list. 

I still have editing to do, and I'm neglecting it so much that I still have no idea when it will get done. I have other things that I'm writing, too, that I keep putting down and picking up and then putting down again. 

Urgh, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment