31 Jan 2016

Hazar!,

My aim for this month was to have over 200 blog views, and I'm so glad to say that I have achieved that, so if you have been a part of that, a massive thank you to you. 

This blog has been many different things over the time it has been running, and that has happened partly because of how long it has been going and partly because I have a short attention span sometimes, and can be very indecisive.

I am just going to take a step back to when I was writing about films for a moment though (which I did just to get into the habit of writing for this a lot) to ask quite a simple question - what the hell is with the ending of Magic Mike XXL?

**If you haven't watched it by now, don't get at me about spoilers - you have had ample chance**

I get that it was their "last ride" and everything, but when you're going to put something like that to bed (wrong, but oh so right phrasing) you put it to bed as best you can and don't leave them smiling like a bunch of sexy idiots on a pier. It would also be my opinion that you don't do it without Matthew Macona-honey (yes, I have silly names for other actors than Bumblebitch) because maybe the law says I can't touch that, but I definitely still would...

The ridiculous thing is that when I put that on last night, I was thinking; I'm going to watch one of McConaughey's serious films and that oh so clearly did not happen.

Aside from that, I have finally been getting some editing done which I'm sure most of you know is quite frankly a chuffing miracle because it is pretty much my biggest nightmare. It's slow going, but it's happening. I'm trying my best just to make a significant dent in it at the moment, and also have a life at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment